10. She makes the best bananna pudding.
9. She read Bible stories to me as a child.
8. She didn’t hover.
7. She taught me the love of the outdoors.
6. She surrounded our lives with things of beauty.
5. She kept a clean house and taught me to do the same.
4. She spoke her mind and taught me to do the same.
3. She stood up against injustices, even when it cost her to do that.
2. She worked hard and taught me to do the same.
1. She loved my father with her whole heart.
And what about you? What do you love about your mama?